Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Digital Doodlings

Hi All from a damp and dismal NE UK coast. Not sure where summer has gone but I hope it just taking a day off and be back tomorrow. 

Welcome to Jumbled Crafts and thank you for calling in.

Hope the weather is ok at Wimbledon as I have plans to sit and watch tennis and do a bit of crafting at the same time. I did this yesterday with the following digital makes on my laptop. I know the word is 'laptop' but I usually have mine on a desk upstairs so it was new to me to use it on my lap and downstairs--felt like a whole new ball game.

At Art Journal Journey, Bluebeard and Elizabeth chose the theme Summertime Love and they have given us some very inspiring ideas. I think Bluebeard is the brains behind the operation and Elizabeth is the arty one.

The words are from a song but I can't recall which song or who sang it. I digitally painted the background and added effects then added the couple and all the extras.

At Moo Mania and More their theme is Wheels




This started out with a photograph of part of the garden in a house we used to live in. It was a favourite spot to sit though we did have another pond with a water feature this one had tadpoles and frogs. We also had a bigger pond with fish but the herons used to catch them so we gave up on that pond.

I added a wheelbarrow like the one we had at the time and also I added wheels on the fence as we have got Vic's old bike wheels sprayed silver and on our fence where we live now.

Now to Digitally Made where the theme this month is Summer or Patriotic


Lots of painting and effects in Paint Shop Pro to make this page


Have a great day 

Love Chrissie xx



17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chrissie, your laptop on your lap top seems to have been very inspiring for you, love all three of your beautiful creations, one lovelier than the other. Have fun watching Wimbledon. We had a lot of rain in the past few days, but today it's sunny and warming up. Off to the hospital now, so wish you a happy day, hugs, Valerie

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh Chrissie, you are so clever with your digital creations, all three are wonderful!

Craftychris said...

Three absolutely fabulous digital pages! You are so creative! I wouldn't know where to start making art on a computer - you are just brilliant at it! Enjoy watching the tennis. xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Chrissie, your laptop is SMOKING today. You have made three really beautiful pieces. Your digital skills always amaze and inspire me. I hope you are able to watch players at Wimbledon today. I was just watching a documentary about Arthur Ashe (a U.S. tennis player who won 3 Grand Slams in the 60s and 70s) and his win at Wimbledon.

Although I simply adore all three beautiful digital entries, I have to agree with you that Bleubeard is the brains, as well as the face, of our blog. But I will never be as arty as you, and this beautiful entry for Art Journal Journey proves it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous digital pages Chrissie, Ithink they all look amazing and tell great stories.
Yvonne xx
p.s. we have a slow net connection, so thats a plus .

froebelsternchen Susi said...

Wow Chrissie -- each single of this three creations is UNIQUE and beautiful! You are such a master with your digital playing art!
Thank you so much for joining MM&M and AJJ - your support is much appreciated!
Hope the summer weather returns soon for you !

Marina said...

Great digital effects. I like the lyrics but I don't think I know the song. Definitely not dark and dismal in London and Hertford today (I commute) - it's in the high 20s again. And no air con in my workplace or train!

geistige_Schritte said...

wonderful pages, i love this !!!!!
geetings Elke

My name is Erika. said...

So much wonderful art Chrissie. You've been having a lot of fun. Hope the tennis is good. Hugs-Erika

Rosie said...

Absolutely gorgeous pieces of art here, dear chrissie.

Thank you so much for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE

Daffodil Cards said...

Always FABULOUS work, these are also very beautiful.
Faith
x

sam21ski said...

So clever x

craftysahmiam said...

Thanks for sharing your summertime creation (cool "pixelated" background!) with us at Digitally Made. The other two digital creations are terrific, too, each so different.

Craftyfield said...

Always interesting to see your digital art (I don't really do it unless I have some pressing need for a background!). Great makes.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time.

cass said...

Great digital piece. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made for our "Summer/BBQ Fun" Challenge..

2amscrapper said...

great laptop creations!