Friday, 2 August 2013

Sun Moos

Happy Friday All ! Hope your day is going well. Apologies for not visiting everyone's blogs the last few days but I haven't had a computer and my little i-pod touch isn't as easy to type on as a keypad-well it isn't for me. I have been keeping up though and looking at your makes. My crafty space is still a bit chaotic and not much room to make anything except tags or ATC cards.

Still very hot and sunny here so the theme for Moo Mania is apt as it is sun.


I have made an ATC card with 2 moos on it. I started out with a circle drawn in orange felt tip on a piece of canvas card -I then masked that and made a background with Distressed Inks. Next stamped over it with black tree images. To finish the ATC I cut the picture into two Moo shapes and stuck them side by side.

Love Chrissie x

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow Chrissie, that is really beautiful, reminds me of those fine Asian sunsets! SOmehow I am expecting a geisha to step out of your card any time now! Hugs, Ira x

    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful moos Chrissie! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and such a beautiful look! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and I don't even know what a moo is!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderfil make, love the scene you created.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant idea, love how your 2 moos come together

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice use of 2 moos Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Chrissie this is an excellent idea and looks just FABULOUS!
    Thank you so much for this fantastic entry!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful moo card.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks fantastic Chrissie ! Love it love it love it !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...gorgeous work Chrissie, love the pop of orange and the stamping gives a lovely soft silhouette...Mel:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant, Chrissie - I love the two panels making up your sunshine, with the blue china gap just peeking through - like the sliding paper doors in a Japanese house... fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful, Chrissie ! Love the big sun !

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a clever idea, to make two moos for a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your comments. Reading them brings precious moments. Isn't it great to be able to be in touch with so many nice people in this way.